DRESS TO THE 9’s Consignment Boutique CONSIGNMENT POLICY
We accept never worn or gently worn women’s clothing, shoes, handbags, and accessories purchased in the past couple of years.
2. Items for consignment must be freshly laundered, either washed and ironed or dry cleaned, and on hangers. Any items found to have a defect will be returned to you or
donated. You may bring up to 20 items maximum at a time. This is only fair to all
consignors and keeps our selection and sizes varied.
3. Items to be consigned are accepted on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday by
appointment. Please call or stop in to schedule an appointment time. We will try our best to accommodate you if those days don’t fit your schedule.
4. Clothing is consigned for 60 days. Jewelry and handbags may be consigned longer. The Consignor will receive 40% of the sale price or 50% store credit. A $1 buyer’s fee, paid by purchaser, will be added to the price tag of each item. The fee does not affect the percentage you receive.
5. Dress To The 9’s has sole discretion to determine pricing on all items for maximum profitability. Merchandise will be priced based on current market trends. Dress To The 9’s reserves the right to reduce prices for sales and promotions.
6. You are welcome to pick up payment anytime for items sold. You will be able to monitor your items that are sold through Consignor Access online. Please call before picking up your check. Checks will be written for $20 or greater. If amount sold is less than $20 it will roll over to the following month. Please provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you want your check mailed.
7. Your items will be removed from the floor after 60 days. It is the Consignor’s responsibility to track your items on Consignor Access and be aware when they expire. You will have one week after the expiration date to come in and pull your clothing from the racks if you want
them returned. You will NOT get a phone call to remind you. Any items remaining one week past the 60 day expiration date will become the property of Dress To The 9’s and donated to The Laurel House.
8. We do our best to safeguard your items, but are not responsible for items that rarely but, unfortunately, become lost, stolen, or damaged. Your items should be insured under your homeowners policy. Please note, we have a security alarm system.
Get in Touch